Relaxation is essential to ‘reset’ the mind and prepare for a time of effective and satisfying productivity. You need to stop and relax. The use of heat and cold, the benefits of water, the aromas extracted form natural essential oils, the recovery of ancient practices, the wisdom transmitted by hand, and the energy released from our hearts.
Relax in our Spa and outdoor pool.
In Resort Ai Cadelach you will find a Spa path suitable to your every need. Stube, emotional shower, aromatic steam bath, jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna and a colour therapy and aromatherapy room.
Our pool is perfect for relaxing in total peace in the midst of nature. It is equipped with all kinds of services for adults and children. Access is free for all guests of the hotel and with a charge for external guests
The concept of wellness here at Resort Ai Cadelach is based on hospitality and on the set of emotions and sensations our guests feel from the moment they arrive. Living the experience in our Spa is a string of emotions that the guests carry with them in time.
Our rituals and treatments are based on the use of high quality phyto-cosmetic products. Essential oils are used to create snacks and non-alcoholic cocktails that accompany Spa guests to the peak of their sensory experience.
Here you enter a magical place where everything stops: time, thoughts and words. Here you can rediscover yourself and savour the pleasure of listening to yourself.
Hourly rate: €13.00 per person with advance booking.
At this particular time, access is allowed as a Private Spa for a maximum of two people or for a family. In this case, the hourly rate is €25.00 per person.
In order to protect your health and to avoid bacteria proliferation in the hot and humid areas, we have forbidden access to the sauna and steam bath with acrylic or terrycloth bathing suites.
You are allowed to enter the sauna and steam bath with a white cotton bathing suite without nylon seams.
Opening hours: Monday with advance booking – Tuesday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm – Sunday from 9 am to 8 pm
For evening hours contact the wellness centre at +39 0438 524135 or at email@example.com
Reservation compulsory to guarantee the perfect wellbeing you deserve.
Sensory experiences in the Spa
Take a break with taste.
The Spa becomes a place of tasting where we offer theme dinners, sensory dinners with essential oils,
Sparkling dinners with cocktail and music, AperiSpa with snacks and aperitifs. There are also delicious brunches to enjoy at the end of your wellness path to end in good taste the time you dedicated to yourself.
The chefs come into the Spa with their creations and make unique gourmet dishes where all 5 senses are enclosed: the smell, the beauty, the taste accompanied by the crackling of the fire of the stube and by the sweet music in the background.
The words Private Spa alone encompass what everyone wants, that is to spend time with the person you love while sipping a glass of sparkling bubbles.
…we make way to your desires…
- Special treatment to eliminate toxins deposited on the skin every day, smog, harmful agents and much more.
- Made with the regenerating peeling Botanical, made of green clay with absorbing power, relaxing oil based on elasticising equisetum, and completed with the wonderful action of the body cream Botanical with extract of calendula flowers, with deep moisturizing and nourishing power.
- A treatment that draws its strength from the powerful plant ingredients able to restore and visibly improve oily or mixed impure skin.
- The exfoliation and mask are followed by a massage with specific creams, rich in South American quebracho bark extract with a purifying, regeneration and elasticising effect.
- A pleasant, complete facial treatment that exerts a specific anti-age action.
- The high concentration of active ingredients in the serum + cream combination helps the regeneration of the skin and gives a real boost of energy and new vitality.
- Thanks to vegetable hyaluronic acid and colloidal silver, the immediate effect is a fresh and radiant skin
- A facial treatment with a high-nourishing and revitalizing power for dry and dehydrated skin.
- The delicate exfoliation prepares the skin to receive the serum, full of vitamins, and the soft and rich cream containing macadamia oil and extract of Helichrysum flowers.
- From the very first application, the skin regains elasticity, deep nourishment and radiance.
- The ritual results in a rejuvenated, plumped up and radiant skin with an indescribable feeling of general well-being. Skilful scientific manual techniques, performed with Podostrigiles and the specific line based on colloidal silver, vegetation waters of wild plants and essential oils give immediate visible results.
- The ritual ends with the application of sandalwood oil and lime solid perfume, which will accompany you, preserving the emotion of this unforgettable ritual, followed by a cup of herbal tea.
- Persian rose essential oil is the main ingredient that makes this ritual a real gem. Its unmistakable aroma radiates from the scrub, tonic and cream, enhanced by innovative manual techniques for tangible and immediate results. Let yourself be enveloped and inebriated by the magical not of the queen of flowers, a dream for your facial skin and general relaxation.
- The ritual also includes aromatherapy and a scalp massage and finishes with a cup of herbal tea.
- A hymn to the beauty and scents of our land: this precious treatment contains only the best of the Mediterranean. It has a relaxing and rebalancing action, enriched by the purest essential oils of orange and lemon. Your skin will be more supple and scented, while you will be lulled into a pleasant state of harmony.
- The treatment starts with aromatherapy and ends with a cup of herbal tea.
- The massage that every woman desires, enhanced by Podostrigiles, to feel more beautiful, toned, without the imperfections of cellulite. Treat yourself to an incisive and beneficial ritual that exploits the active principles of orange, fennel, arnica and juniper, elasticising the tissues, contrasting the accumulation of fat and removing the stagnation of liquids.
- Mei's innovation for women, for a healthy and natural beauty. The ritual is completed by a cup of herbal tea.
The Tree of Life
- The sap flows inside our body as through the branches of a tree. This ritual stimulates the energy meridians with the Podostrigiles, restoring the flow of energy to its original strength. The precise manual techniques are enhanced by the action of warm mud made from Italian green clay, three types of algae and eight essential oils from wild plants.
- The ritual begins with aromatherapy and ends with a cup of herbal tea.
Earth and Sky
- Opposites that permeate to give you an unmissable feeling of wellbeing. The treatment includes a facial and scalp massage and PMP Classic.
Skin Deep Gold
- Particularly indicated for venous stasis and water retention with consequent peripheral oxygenation and fluid balance. It includes the PMP Classic treatment and a combine massage on thighs and buttocks.
- Starting from the feet is the right approach to regain psycho-physical wellbeing. This ritual has been studied to obtain a beneficial anti-stress and revitalizing effect in only 15 minutes, thanks to the refreshing effect of Piedmont peppermint essential oil and to the manoeuvres with the Pdostrigiles.
- For sportsmen and women or to relieve tired and swollen feet, here is the ideal scientific protocol, with toning and energizing action, to reactivate venous return, oxygenate tissues and restart with the right sprint! Aromatherapy with Mei Italian peppermint and a massage with Podostrigiles show the results of the ritual in less time.
- PMP-Phytomassopodia is the first patented method that generates a wave of well-being from the feet that spreads to the whole body. Anti-stress, anti-fatigue, detoxifying and regenerating: PMP is the flagship of Mei's entire research and encompasses five scientific disciplines: motor sciences, physiotherapy, podiatry, thermal medicine and phytology.
- As handed down to us by the ancient Romans, this ritual combines the use of water, hot or cold phyto-mud, gymnastics and essential oils, enhanced by the Podostrigiles massage.
- Let us accompany you into this new dimension of well-being, starting off... on the right foot!
Beauty Routine Rituals
Mei Beauty Botanical
- Combination of products for the care of the skin of face and body, formulated to bring new life to the skin by toning, detoxifying and brightening thanks to Italian green clay, castor oil, lemon essential oil and vitamin E.
Mei Beauty Nutritive Tamanu
- Nourishing and revitalizing treatment for dehydrated and irritated skin. With mallow and wild chamomile to nourish in depth and soothe any inflammation.
Mei Beauty Anti-Age Argan and Silicon
- Regenerating, revitalizing and illuminating. With cucumber extract, wild chestnut and salicylic acid.
Mei Beauty Detox Detoxifying Propolis
- Detoxifying and anti-stress treatment for all skin types and for men. With quebracho extracts, thyme essential oil, aloe juice and vitamin E
Detoxifying and Elasticizing
- The skin is an organ and should be treated as such. It is attacked daily by toxic substances that poison it (atmospheric and textile pollution, perfumes, synthetic cosmetics, medicines, dietary toxins, ageing).
- Detoxifying the skin is a ritual to renew it and feel good about ourselves. In this treatment, Mei uses the Toning Emulsion, a green clay scrub, followed by the action of the Body Fluid, boosted with Relax oil.
Persian Rose Body and Face
- Roses bloom all year round with this precious body and face ritual. The essential oil of the Persian rose, from the highlands of Iran, envelops the skin in a soft caress with its silky, illuminating effect.
- Entrust yourself to the harmonious manual technique and the skin of your body and face will literally blossom again.
Star Up Anti-Cellulite Draining Treatment
- Start Up is the mud, the protagonist of this effective lymphatic draining, microcirculation stimulating and anti-cellulite treatment. The application of the poultice is preceded by a detoxifying massage with green clay scrub and followed by a specific draining massage with equisetum oil and final juniper gel.
Mei Spa Exclusive Dolce Vita
- Enveloped in the essential oils of sweet orange and mandarin your skin will obtain new life, softness and radiance thanks to the synergy of the refined Mei SPA Exclusive products.
- The ritual opens with the Dolce Vita scrub with calibrated sugar micro-crystals, followed by an elasticising massage with citrus balance oil and the silky, illuminating application of the Sweet Orange cream.
- Dolce Vita for moments of unforgettable well-being.
Mei Spa Exclusive Under Salt
- A revitalizing charge given by the detoxifying power of Sicilian sea salt, enhanced by the freshness of the essential oils of Piedmont peppermint and wild mint, all in synergy with the plant extracts of green tea and ginseng.
- This is the "green line" that unites the Mei Spa Exclusive Under Salt ritual with a general anti-stress action combined with a toning and firming effect on the skin. Ideal also for men.
- Dedicated to those who need to relax the particularly contracted areas of the head and neck. A relaxing footbath with foot massage is followed by a decontracting massage of the shoulders, neck and head that gives a feeling of lightness.
- Rebalancing treatment based on the active principles of orange and lemon essential oils and enveloping manual techniques. It is ideal for people who want a rebalancing and regenerating moment that predisposes to well-being
- The treatment starts with a foot bath and massage and continues with a full-body massage.
- This island is a precious treasure chest of plants and arboreal essences rich in essential oils that the sea, the wind, the earth and the climate make unique.
- The vital force of nature gives the products of this special line a series of indigenous active ingredients: olive oil, essential oils of myrtle and rosemary, and aloe pulp and juice.
- Enhanced with natural fragrances of lilac, gardenia flowers, almond and precious vegetable bases such as shea butter and macadamia and maize oil, they render the skin revitalised, luminous and compact and bestow psycho-somatic vitality, energy and freshness.
Express Body Scrub
- Application of a body scrub, chosen from: brown sugar and coconut, sea salt and mint, ventilated green clay and essential oils, brown sugar and orange.
- Removed with warm towels
“Aloe & Clay” Change of Season
- Ideal treatment for the change of season, where the skin needs to be purified and regenerated through a scrub made of green clay, castor oil and lemon essential oil.
- This is followed by a massage with neutral vegetable cream and aloe and propolis after-sun milk for a nourishing, antibacterial, elasticising and anti-dryness effect.
Specific Body Treatment
- Draining, reducing and anti-cellulite. Combined with a scrub, mud, poultice or specific bandage.
- Body treatment that aims to detoxify and regenerate the skin through the Toning Emulsion Scrub, followed by a compress with Arnica Cream with anti-inflammatory, draining and stimulating functions for the circulation. To conclude, a firming and toning massage to sculpt the treated area with Body Mei Body and Breast Gel made with essential oils of anise, caraway and fennel with draining, anti-inflammatory properties and firming Verbena.
“Massaging people is not just an act of repeating movements, but a magical moment where two people come together and where someone entrusts themselves to the hands of an operator.”
Aesthetic Face Massage
- It promotes a sense of well-being on the face directly and on the whole body indirectly.
- It gives the skin a luminous, firm and smooth appearance, reactivating circulation and draining toxins.
- A beauty ritual that relaxes the features and restores tone to the skin. It is also known as the "massage of eternal youth" and has not only aesthetic but also health purposes, because it aims to rebalance the vital energy.
- Kobido bases its benefits on the effects of oxygenation of the facial epidermis. With a combination of energetic and delicate massage, the circulation is reactivated and therefore the skin receives a greater quantity of oxygen and the production of elastin and collagen is stimulated, substances that are fundamental for the turgidity of the tissues.
- But the Kobido massage does not only have visible results: by undergoing this treatment you will completely relieve tensions and stress and therefore feel more serene and energetic.
Hot Stone Face
- A treatment that includes a superficial and deep cleansing phase with a scrub and the application of coconut butter for a massage with hot stones with a regenerating and oxygenating effect. It flattens wrinkles and plumps the skin giving a lifting effect.
- The purpose of this massage is to drain the lymphatic fluids. Excellent for those who suffer from cellulite, combined with a specific body treatment.
- The haemolymphatic draining and circulatory treatment is carried out against fluid retention especially and for the activation of blood microcirculation and lymphatic circulation.
- Performed with sweet almond oil and essential oil of your choice: lavender, lemon, sweet orange, peppermint, geranium, pine.
- It is a massage performed with different manual techniques by each operator but all leading to the same end: the relaxation of mind and body.
- It can be either a pre-competition sports massage, i.e., in preparation for athletics, with elasticising and vascularising manual techniques, or a post-competition sports massage that aims to speed up physical recovery after muscular exertion with draining, relaxing and myorelaxing action, i.e., muscle relaxation.
- A purely relaxing and draining massage performed with shells and coconut oil or butter. The shells are warmed up by grazing, creating a sensation of wellbeing that no longer distinguishes between hand and body.
- Massage that releases tension from both muscles and mind. To release contractions, bamboo canes of different diameters are rolled and tapped on the body, thus stimulating the senses and the skin.
- This massage is recommended after sporting activities and to combat cellulite as it stimulates the lymphatic flow, relaxing and giving a feeling of well-being.
- Ancient technique widespread in Japan that stimulates the body's self-regulation processes.
- It generates a better quality of life no matter the age, condition and state of well-being or discomfort of the person.
Myofascial to the Rachis or Legs
- It takes its name from the suffix "my" which comes from muscle and "fascial" from fascia. It is a manual therapy technique that does not work on the muscles, but between the muscles.
- The pressure exerted is energetic, directed at the affected muscle fasciae, making the muscles more elastic and reactivating their functions
- It works by releasing tension, stagnation and stasis from the part of the connective tissue (fascia) that covers the muscle, allowing the muscle to flow freely in its sheath.
- Massage that acts in depth, at neuro-muscular level with an immediate response from the subject who receives a feeling of generalized well-being. In the post-treatment, the feeling is of muscle stretching of the whole body.
Hot Stone Body
- Massage performed with hot stones with a decontracting and draining effect, also reactivating the circulation. It is not recommended for people who suffer from diabetes, high-blood pressure, heart diseases, or people who are taking blood-thinning medications or have had cancer. Recommended in autumn and winter.
Lomi Lomi Nui
- Harmonious and loving Polynesian massage. It simulates the wave motion of the ocean tides. Gentle and repeated movements that pamper the person as if enveloped by the waves of the sea.
- It has a draining, relaxing, detoxifying and balancing effect.
Bio Thai Foot
- Deep massage along the lines of the feet, ankles, calves, knees. It includes an initial foot bath accompanied by a scrub, then the feet are wrapped in warm towels. Suitable for everyone.
- Ritual that, through sound, reproduces stellar and universal harmonies, re-establishing a connection between our person and the vibrations of the cosmos.
- The sound goes beyond the mind, overcomes barriers, physical, cellular, mental and emotional resistances.
- Their sound produces an alchemic action within the person, calming, harmonising and relaxing them.
- A real ritual that allows you to share with your partner, a friend, or a relative the experience of a relaxing massage. Stress always puts us to the test and many times even just an afternoon spent at the wellness centre can help you relax the nerves and regain the energy lost after a busy period.
- It includes aromatherapy with sweet orange essential oil. The massage is performed with warm candle butter which is very nourishing for the skin.
- Divided into three phases: the first is purifying, with body and face savonage with black soap, clay application and massage with kessa glove; the second phase is detoxifying and includes steam bath, hydromassage, emotional shower and relaxation; the third phase is regenerating with an anti-stress massage with butter or argan oil.
Traditional Waxing for Women
(legs, bikini, armpits, lip and eyebrows)
(mezza gambe, inguine, ascelle, labbro e sopracciglia)
Eyebrows € 8.00;
armpits € 10.00,
upper lip € 8.00,
upper lip and chin € 10.00, bikini wax € 12.00,
total bikini wax € 25.00,
lower leg or thigh € 18.00,
leg € 28.00,
arms € 18.00,
buttocks € 10.00,
back € 12.00,
abdomen € 8.00.
Skin Waxing for Women
(legs, bikini, armpits, lip and eyebrows)
(mezza gambe, inguine, ascelle, labbro e sopracciglia)
Armpits € 14.00,
upper lip € 9.00,
upper lip and chin € 14.00,
partial bikini wax € 18.00,
bikini wax € 20.00,
total bikini wax € 35.00,
lower leg € 20.00,
leg € 39.00,
arms € 26.00,
buttocks € 10.00,
back € 14.00,
abdomen € 12.00,
thigh € 24.00.
Traditional Waxing for Men
Eyebrows € 10.00,
armpits € 10.00,
partial bikini wax € 15.00,
lower leg € 20.00,
leg € 38.00,
arms € 20.00,
buttocks € 15.00,
partial back € 12.00,
whole back € 30.00,
abdomen € 10.00,
chest € 20.00,
chest and abdomen € 30.00,
back, shoulders, abdomen and chest € 55.00,
shoulders € 12.00,
nape € 8.00
Skin Waking for Men
whole back € 40.00,
abdomen € 20.00,
chest € 33.00,
chest and abdomen € 45.00,
back, abdomen and chest € 79.00,
shoulders € 18.00,
nape € 10.00.
Beauty Centre for Women and Men
Spa manicure (60 minutes) € 22.00,
hand beauty treatment (30 minutes) € 20.00,
manicure with hand beauty treatment € 30.00,
semi-permanent nail polish € 25.00,
gel nail polish € 35.00,
nail polish application € 8.00,
Spa pedicure (60 minutes) € 35.00,
foot beauty treatment (30 minutes) € 30.00,
pedicure with foot beauty treatment € 50.00,
semi-permanent nail polish € 25.00,
pedicure + semi-permanent nail polish € 55.00,
nail polish application € 10.00,
semi-permanent nail polish removal € 10.00,
semi-permanent nail polish removal + Spa manicure € 30.00,
semi-permanent nail polish removal + Spa pedicure € 40.00,
hand or foot paraffin treatment € 10.00.
Sensory Experiences designed for you
Sweet Time for Us
- A Mediterranean ritual with a relaxing and balancing action, the skin will be more elastic and perfumed, while you will be lulled into a pleasant state of harmony.
- Rose Mei ritual ... Let yourself be enveloped and inebriated by the magical note of the queen of flowers, a dream for your facial skin and general well-being.
Spring of Love
- Couple's ritual in the warm and cosy wooden cabin with the Tree of Life, a gentle and deep stimulation of the drainage of liquids to purify the body and regain energy. Excellent for an awakening of body and mind.
- Wellness and sensory path of 30 minutes with emotional shower scented with essential oils, 45° steam bath with scrub for two and vertical Kneip path, jacuzzi, 90° Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, relaxation niche with aroma and chromotherapy, Stube with herbal tea tasting and artisan pastries.
- 50 minutes body massage.
Beauty in a gesture… Him and Her
- Anti-age face ritual that harnesses the natural anti-wrinkle and anti-free radical properties of Tamanu oil.
Your wellness and yourself
- A treatment for men and women who want to take care of themselves in every sense.
- A “remise en forme” from the feet to the nape of the neck using 8 phyto-cosmetic products with a targeted action.
- The body is then exfoliated and enveloped in the notes of essential oils in a relaxing massage. This treatment ends with an oxygenating anti-ageing treatment for the face. Radiance and purification will accompany you.
- Wellness Cadeau
Spa Family Experience
Baby Party – Spa birthday parties
- For your little girl or boy 3 hours dedicated to beauty and magical fun at the Spa.
- You cannot imagine what happens when children meet in a bathrobe and costume in a spa where the spaces are fully dedicated to them… They turn into little soap bubble and magic Princesses and Princes who have great fun with nail polishes and natural face masks.
Enjoy our outdoor pool surrounded by nature. Open everyday in summer from 9 am to 7 pm.
The pool is situated in the middle of the park, framed by majestic trees where you can find shelter from the summer heat or enjoy the cool evening breeze.
Sunbeds and deckchairs are available to our guests.
Access is free for all guests of Resort Ai Cadelach.
Towels for the pool are provided on request and charged.
During the summertime Chalet la Baracheta provides a service from breakfast until sunset. You can choose between light lunches to be enjoyed by the pool and à la carte menus served in the restaurant.
Cocktail Bar with a barman to enjoy excellent drinks.
Dinner from 19.30 with à la carte menu
Swimming pool for external guests
The swimming pool is open to external guests who can use the changing room, bathrooms and showers. The entrance fee is daily. Sunbeds are not reserved for outside guests.
Pool dimensions: 8m x 16m; depth: 1.00 m degrading to 1.60 m. We do not require a lifeguard service. Open every day from May to September.
The spa opens at 9 am and closes at 9 pm in the evening and is always booked in advance
You can bring your bathing suit, which CANNOT be worn in the steam bath and sauna to avoid bacteria proliferation caused by high temperature and humidity. We will provide guests with a towel, disposable underpants and cotton slippers included in the price.
If you would like to rent a bathrobe, the additional cost is € 6.00 if it is not specified that it is included in the treatment or use of one of our rooms.
Nudity is allowed inside the sauna and steam bath (we do provide a towel). In other areas and outside we require you to wear disposable underpants.
The cost per hour is € 13.00 per person. You must inform us of your stay at the time of booking, there are no time limits. The cost up to three hours of stay is unchanged. For each additional hour, the cost will be € 8.00 per person.
Yes, if they have the privacy consent signed by their parents.
Yes, our Spa can be a family spa, which must be booked in advance. In this case, only children and their parents will be guests in the Spa, to guarantee their freedom of movement and enjoyment.
Yes, we organise personalised parties for every need.
In a pre- and post-covid situation, a maximum of 12 people per hour have access to the spa.
At this particular time, the private spa can be accessed by two people from the same household or cohabitants. In this case, the cost of the spa is € 25.00 per person per hour.
Generally no, at this particular time it is required by Covid rules.
9 am to sunset. Every day.
Yes, to be used during the same season.
1.00 m to 1.60 m.
It is not possible; the Spa has a separate cost.